Covid-19 Filing information
Fax/email filing fee update:
You may file by mail, by in person delivery or by fax or email.
To file by email, you must comply with the Wyoming Supreme Court rules for email filing. These rules are updated as of December 7.2020. Links to recent amendments:
- Order Amending Rule 4 of the Rules for Fees and Costs for District Court
- Order Amending Rule 4, 5, and 39 of the Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure
Information about the implementation of email filing updates in Teton County are described in the Clerk's December 3, 2020 Memo available here.
Per court rules, the clerk may reject emailed pleadings that are not compliant with email filing rules.
Important Filing Reminders & Requirements:
A call to the clerk at (307) 733-2533 is required for each electronic filing. This requirement will continue to apply unless otherwise indicated by the Clerk.
When making the required telephone call to the Clerk’s office:
- State the case number, title of pleading(s), and the approximate number of pages of each item.
- Confirm that you are aware of the $1/page filing fee payable within 10 days.
- Confirm that there is no confidential information included in the email request.
- Confirm signatures are compliant and include the required attestation (see pg. 2 of Clerk's Memo).
- Confirm the email filing address to use.
When emailing, your consistent attention to the following rules will best set us all up for success:
Email pleadings to the DESIGNATED FILING ADDRESS ONLY (provided during call)
Only include filings for ONE CASE NUMBER per email.
Write the CASE NUMBER in the email subject line.
Submit SEPARATE PDFS for each pleading.
Proposed Orders should also be submitted as a separate PDF.
Cover letters should also be submitted as a separate PDF.
If you do not receive a filed stamped copy and confirmation of email filing within 2 business days, please call our office.
Please contact our office at email@example.com or 733-2533 with any questions.