1395 Primrose Lane, Attainable 4 home for sale
More photos available at the home for sale link below....
Attainable Home for Sale -An Attainable home is very different than an Affordable home. It does not have a cap on the sale price. Therefore, Attainable homes sell for much higher than Affordable homes and are meant to serve working households earning higher incomes that still are unable to afford a market home.
There is an income and asset limit, which limits who can qualify to purchase the home. The income and asset limits are higher than the limits on Affordable homes. Only a household that meets the income and asset requirements listed below will be able to purchase this home.
Interested applicants must complete the Intake Form, which can be found here and present the Housing Department with a signed acceptance offer or a contract along with a complete application to be qualified. 1395 Primrose Lane
About the hone:
- Two-story, 3-bedroom, 1 3/4-bath, 1 car garage,
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- 1,588 square feet
- Home price $995,000.00
- Pets allowed
- No minimum occupancy requirements
- Must be below income limit for the category
- Must be below the asset limit
- No set price or appreciation
- For sale by owner or owner's realtor
- At least one member of the household must work full-time (minimum 1,560 hours) in Teton County
- Must occupy the home 9 months out of each calendar year
Example cost breakdown for a purchase price of $995,000
|20% down payment (required)||$199,000|
|Principal & Interest Payment (estimated 3.5%)||$3,574|
|Property Tax (estimate)||$473|
|HOA Dues (estimate)||$25|
|Total estimated monthly payment||$4,222|
All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposed only. Actual amounts may vary.
Home link on Realtors.com