Contact: Billy Kirk, Public Information Specialist
The Teton County Board of Commissioners conducted interviews with 21 community members who applied to serve on the Tribal Trail Stakeholder Advisory Committee yesterday. Of the 21 interviewed, 10 have been selected. All interviewees were notified of the Board’s decisions via email today, with formal letters being mailed over the next few days.
The application for the Stakeholder Advisory Committee asked applicants to select from the following areas of interest or constituencies that they would seek to represent through their service on the committee: Tribal Trail Neighbor, Transit, Emergency Services, Arts, At-Large Citizen, Non-Motorized Transportation, Wildlife/Environmental, Business or Tourism, Schools, or Other.
The members appointed to the committee are as follows (including their affiliation(s)):
- Lisa Carpenter – Schools, Non-Motorized Transportation (Pathways), Neighbor
- Jeff Daugherty – Schools (Teton County School District #1)
- Carrie Geraci – Arts
- Ralph Haberfeld – Neighbor (Indian Springs HOA)
- Tom Holland – Business, Wildlife/Environmental
- Frank Lane – Emergency Services, Transit, Neighbor (Indian Trails HOA)
- Alex Muromcew – Neighbor
- Scott Pierson – At-Large Citizen, Wildlife/Environmental
- Dave Schofield – Neighbor, Business (Commercial Trucking), Emergency Services (Law Enforcement)
- David Schuler – Schools, Wildlife/Environmental
Per the Tribal Trail Project Charter that was adopted by the Board of Commissioners in July, the next steps in the process will include the first Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting (time/date TBD) followed by the first Public Workshop (time/date TBD).
The Project Team at Teton County will provide regular updates on progress, opportunities for public involvement, public meetings and public comment opportunities, and other project news throughout the process via all County communication channels (email lists, social media, Teton County website, local listserves, press releases). In addition, the email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been created for public questions, requests for information, etc.
View as PDF