News Flash

Public Health News

Posted on: July 6, 2018

Thinking of Selling Food at a Temporary Event?

Farmers Market Booths with a Mountain Vista

Temporary Food Licenses are required if you will be preparing or serving food at a temporary event in Teton County. 

How to apply for a Temporary Food License

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Public Health News

Flying Bat

Rabies Exposure

Posted on: July 6, 2018
Sun Protection

Protect All the Skin You're In

Posted on: July 6, 2018
network of care four icons

Network of Care Website

Posted on: July 6, 2018
Mosquito Silhouette

Zika Travel Information

Posted on: April 6, 2018
Pasta Dish

Grillin' and Chillin'

Posted on: June 28, 2018