Fairgrounds Maintenance Technician
- Searching for a hard-working candidate to join our Fairgrounds team!
- Some experience in the trades and general maintenance.
- This position is independent and hands-on; work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
- Some additional evenings and hours will be required.
- Watering & dragging arenas daily.
- Keeping the arenas, parking areas, and stalls free of manure.
- Snow removal including plowing and access to public facilities.
- Some custodial tasks in facilities & restrooms, i.e. stocking paper products, emptying trash etc.
- Routine maintenance, including light mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Some landscaping duties to maintain grassy areas, watering flowers, weed trimming etc.
- Assist in preparation of various special events (Ski Swap, Fireman's Ball, Snow Cross, World Series Team Roping, High School Rodeo) and the annual Teton County Fair.
Hours: Friday-Sunday from 8AM – 5PM, PT/seasonal
Swing by the Fair Office, located at 305 W Snow King Ave, to grab a Job Application OR email the Fair Manager, Rachel Grimes, at email@example.com for an application.
Questions? Call (307) 733-5289 for more info.
Open until filled.
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer