Teton County Board of Commissioners Meeting
Action Report – January 5, 2020
A summary of actions taken at regular Teton County Board of Commission meetings
Agenda Amended to Add: Consideration of Approval of the Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act Policy
The Teton County Board of Commissioners approved items 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, as part of their consent agenda as well as the following items that were discussed at the meeting:
• Consideration of Approval of a Pandemic Health and Emergency Response Heroes Resolution
• Consideration of Approval of EMP Funding for St. John’s Health
•Consideration of Approval of an Agreement to provide County IT services to the Teton County Library.
• Consideration of Approval of the Teton County Court House Phase 3 Contract Amendment
• Consideration of Approval of the Teton County Court House Phase 4 Contract Amendment
• Consideration of Approval of the Teton County Court House Phase 4 Architectural Services EMP Request
• Consideration of Approval of the EMP Funds for Energy Software Manager Annual Fees
• Consideration of Approval of a Contract with Dude Solutions, Inc. for their SmartGov Permit Tracking Software for the Planning & Building Services Department.
Matters from Planning and Development:
Permit No. MSC2020-0036
Application: FREMONT COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT DBA CENTRAL WYOMING COLLEGE
Presenter: Kristi Malone
Request: Request to amend a condition of approval on ZMA2019-0003 (an amendment to the Official Zoning Map, pursuant to Section 8.7.2, Zoning Map Amendment, approved to rezone 2 acres adjacent to Jackson Hole High School from Rural-1 to Public/Semi-Public) to extend the terms of this condition for an additional year: Prior to the subject site being effectively rezoned to P/SP by filing the rezone with the County Clerk, the applicant shall demonstrate to Teton County Planning Staff with a recorded deed that ownership of the site has been transferred to a qualifying government entity. If this demonstration to Planning Staff does not occur within one year of the rezone approval date, the rezone will be considered expired and the subject site will retain the R1 zoning currently in place.
Location: Located to the south and west of Jackson Hole High School, and on the west side of Flat Creek. The lot is currently undeveloped, zoned Rural-1, and within the Scenic Resources Overlay.
Staff Report Application
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION:
Voucher and Regular meetings will continue to be held on Monday and Tuesday
Chairwoman Natalia D. Macker was reinstated as the Board Chair for a 1-year term and Commissioner Luther Propst was elected as Vice-Chair for a 1-year term.