Teton County/Jackson Parks & Recreation (TCJPR) would like to thank the boating community for its patience as staff works to ensure safe access to the Wilson Boat Ramp during construction. Staff will work with our contractor to ensure the following schedule:
- Now through Sunday, September 24: Normal ramp operations.
- On Monday, September 25 and Tuesday, September 26: the boat ramp will be accessible via normal access route before 11:00 a.m. The loading and unloading area may be impacted minimally prior to 11:00 a.m. due to staging activities. Reservations can still be made to launch for these days so long as the launch is before 11:00 a.m.
- As of Today, no reservations are available for September 25 or 26 after 11:00 a.m.
- Private users should expect significant delays after 11:00 a.m. on September 25 and 26.
- If a commercial river outfitter has booked a reservation after 11:00 a.m. for September 25 or 26, please contact Heather Fuerst prior to 4:00 p.m. on September 11 (today) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff and contractors will work with users coming from Grand Teton National Park or areas north of the Wilson Boat Ramp, to allow egress on those dates.
- Wednesday, September 27 through Sunday, October 1: reservations for commercial outfitters will take place as usual. The ramp area will be accessible for both private and commercial use and will likely be one-way with the possibility of short delays. Traffic control measures will be in place. Users should take extra caution and pay attention to signage and construction personnel.
- Monday, October 2: the Wilson Boat Ramp access road and ramp area will be closed. It will be an active construction zone until work is completed or weather shuts down construction for the season.
For questions or concerns, please contact TCJPR Parks Superintendent Andy Erskine at email@example.com or Senior Technician Cody Daigle at firstname.lastname@example.org.