Teton County is pleased to announce that it has upgraded the Ownership application in the County’s Geographic Information System (GIS) platform through Ersi’s Experience Builder, which has additional features and many advantages over the original Ownership application, built with Ersi’s Instant Apps Template.
The new application launched on Thursday, January 18 and has the same underlying data and map layers as the original but comes with a few extra tools and gives the County more control over the application’s layout and style.
Highlights of the new Ownership application include:
- The ability to select multiple land parcels and view them simultaneously, along with exporting them.
- A new tool for coordinate conversation from latitude and longitude to state plane coordinates and others if needed.
- A set of drawing tools that allow users to make unlimited annotations and measurements on the map, which was previously limited to one.
- Ability to export the map to multiple formats including printing a map sheet.
- An updated user interface that feels more intuitive, having the legend and map layers buttons next to each other and labeled clearly.
- An address search tool that searches only Teton County, along with the data-based searches users are used to.
As the County transitions to the new Ownership application, both versions will be available for several weeks at https://gis.tetoncountywy.gov/. Eventually, only the new version will exist on the County’s GIS platform.
The public is encouraged to visit https://gis.tetoncountywy.gov/portal/apps/sites/#/teton-county-gis-hub e-mail GIS@tetoncountywy.gov with questions regarding the new application or to inquire about other areas of the GIS platform.