Thinking about running for an office? Please see the forms below and specific pages to the left. You can also visit the Secretary of State website for forms and information regarding running for office.
Filing for office starts at 8:00am on May 14th and ends on May 29th at 5:00pm. This year, you can submit your filing form and $25.00 filing fee in person, by mail, or by email.
If email is convenient for you, please email the Candidate Filing Form and credit card form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing Address: Teton County Clerk, Attn: Elections, 200 S Willow St, PO Box 1727, Jackson, WY 83001
Reminder: Municipal Candidate Forms are filed at with the Town Clerk at 150 E Pearl Ave, Jackson, WY 83001. 307-733-3932
If you have questions, please call or email the elections office at 307-733-4430 or email@example.com
Filing for Office
- County Offices & District Attorney Application for Office - Major Party - Primary
- County Offices & District Attorney Application for Office - Minor-Provisional Party - General
- Municipal Offices Application for Nomination by Primary
- Precinct Committeemen/Committeewomen Application by Party Primary
- Independent Candidate - Nomination Petition
- School Board Trustee
- St John's Hospital Board of Directors
- Teton Conservation District Director